Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

SPAIN UPCLOSE

Ah!, the motherland - Spain (to clarify for you Westerners). For the most part, I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to that country. Everything was fine and dandy until I heard some Spanish journalists snickering about something. When whatever his name was busy taking a siesta, I ran off to the bullfight ring to witness the spectacle. Little did I know, that I would be part of the spectacle.



I'm still having nightmares. If you see a wet spot, that's sweat, OKAY???

Comments:
¿Qué crees que estas haciendo? Soy de Santa Cruz, ok, pero trabajo por todo lado de Bolivia y entiendo el problema que significa hacer valer a Bolivia. Podrás hacer lo que haces, pero ten seguro que esto no es una broma para muchos.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?