Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I’m humbled by the avalanche of media attention that I’ve been getting. Since Bolivia is still a capitalist nation, my buddies have urged me to hire a publicist and try to make some money off of this fame. My new publicist’s last gig was working for Tuto’s red jacket, but we all know how that turned out. Since this administration will be all about inclusion, I don’t fault her for working for PODEMOS. This is business, not politics.

My first foray into the world of entertainment is the establishment of this blog. I have loads of pictures from my whirlwind global tour, with what’s his name. Another reason for starting this blog is that there will be a lot of imitators to spring up trying to take food out of my kids’ mouths.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?